Business communication is becoming more complicated every day.
It's our philosophy that a business should have an alternative to trying to
keep up with the journals, classes, training, and conferences or even
maintaining a full-time web site designer or fully staffed documentation
department. Your business should be able to hire someone on a
project-by-project basis who:
- Works successfully as a team member or a project leader. This
temporary employee could collaborate with your current team or work proactively
as a project leader (or work independently, if the project called for it).
- Applies strong analytical skills to project content to ensure
every aspect of the project aligns with your business goals.
- Applies technology, methodology, and design to your
communication objectives to achieve the ideal end result.
- Focuses on user-centered design so users will get more out of
the documentation or web site experience.
- Works as a professional to ensure that the project is completed
according to the guidelines and within the time line we agreed on.
- Continually learns new tools and stays current with industry
trends, giving your projects the benefit of the most current technology and
- Doesn't require the financial investment of a full-time
employee but works with the dedication of a permanent employee.
Wordkraft/Webkraft can fill this niche for your company.
Would you like to learn how the Wordkraft/Webkraft alternative can
benefit your company? Call (515) 961-3732 or e-mail us at